DOH-Pasco COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics: Week of Feb. 14
February 12, 2021
The Florida Department of Health in Pasco County (DOH-Pasco), in partnership with Pasco County Emergency Management, Sears at the Gulf View Square Mall and Saint Leo University, continues to provide COVID-19 vaccinations to Florida residents. In an effort to keep the public aware of COVID-19 vaccine distribution, DOH-Pasco will continue to issue updates every week.
Vaccine distribution locations continue to expand as Publix is now offering vaccines at 19 locations in Pasco County. Other retail pharmacies are anticipated to begin offering vaccines as well, such as Winn-Dixie and Walmart.
Anyone 65 and older who needs the COVID-19 vaccination must go to patientportalfl.com or call 1-844-770-8548 and create an account with CDR Maguire: Health & Medical (CDR Maguire). It is required to have an account with CDR Maguire to register for a vaccination appointment.
Vaccination appointments will open for registration on Sunday, Feb. 14, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. An appointment is mandatory to receive the COVID-19 vaccination. Please be aware that the demand for the COVID-19 vaccine is greater than the supply we have on hand, so appointments for vaccination fill up very quickly.
Drive-thru vaccination clinic dates and locations for the week of Feb. 14 are the following:
- Saint Leo University: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 2,700 appointments are available
- Sears at Gulf View Square Mall: Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 2,400 appointments are available
DOH-Pasco will NOT be providing vaccinations at either location on Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021 or Sunday, Feb. 21, 2021.
It is required to have a photo I.D. when checking in for all vaccination appointments. If the online patient portal was used to register for an appointment (instead of calling), those people should bring a printed or digital copy of the confirmation email they received containing a QR code (please refer to the pictures below).
Anyone who received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine through DOH-Pasco 28 days ago or more and has not received their second dose, can go to any of the locations listed above to receive their second dose. No appointment is required. They must bring a photo I.D and the vaccination card they were given when they received their first dose.
- In order to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, Pasco County residency is not required, but Florida residency is required. (see information below on Florida residency)
- DOH-Pasco staff cannot schedule COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
- There are no vaccines available without appointments.
- At this time, DOH-Pasco does NOT have a waiting list.
- Every person needs their own appointment.
- Create your account at patientportalflcom.
- Show up on time for your appointment – please do not arrive early.
- Emails that are sent will be sent from: CDRM Health No-Reply: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (NOT from DOH-Pasco).
- Verify you have a “Vaccine Appointment.” The appointment confirmation will have a
QR code (picture on the left) NOT a barcode (picture on the right).
Do I need to be a resident of Florida to receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
State Surgeon General Scott Rivkees issued a Public Health Advisory on Jan. 21, 2021, prioritizing vaccines for residents of the State of Florida or individuals in Florida for the purpose of providing health care services involving direct contact with patients: bit.ly/397vhf3.
To prove residency, an adult resident must provide a copy of his or her valid Florida driver’s license or a copy of a valid Florida identification card.
Seasonal residents* may provide a copy of two of the following to show proof of residential address:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement.
- One proof of residential address from the seasonal resident’s* parent, step-parent or legal guardian, or other person with whom the seasonal resident resides and a statement from the person with whom the seasonal resident* resides, stating that the seasonal resident* does reside with him or her.
- A utility hookup or work order dated within 60 days prior to registration.
- A utility bill, not more than two months old.
- Mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings or investment account statements, not more than two months old.
- Mail from a federal, state, county or municipal government agency, not more than two months old.
*Seasonal resident means; any person who temporarily resides in this state for a period of at least 31 consecutive days in each calendar year, maintains a temporary residence in this state, returns to the state or jurisdiction of his or her residence at least one time during each calendar year, and is registered to vote or pays income tax in another state or jurisdiction.
Please be advised that local hospitals, doctor’s offices, stores, churches and 55+ communities are slowly receiving vaccines. DOH-Pasco encourages residents to reach out to them as well.
TESTING REMINDER: DOH-Pasco has reduced COVID-19 drive-thru testing to three days per week. Testing will ONLY be provided at Sears in the Gulf View Square Mall on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Testing is NOT provided at Saint Leo University.
For additional information on DOH-Pasco’s vaccination operations, please visit Pasco.FloridaHealth.gov.
DOH-Pasco requests, before contacting the health department directly, please visit our COVID-19 Vaccination Distribution webpage and for frequently asked questions, visit our COVID-19 Vaccination FAQs webpage.