Over 211,000 People Vaccinated Against COVID-19 in Pasco County
May 12, 2021
The Florida Department of Health in Pasco County (DOH-Pasco), in partnership with Pasco County Emergency Management, Sears at the Gulf View Square Mall and Saint Leo University, has been providing COVID-19 vaccine to individuals in Pasco County since Dec. 31, 2020.
As of Monday, May 10, Pasco County has vaccinated 211,556 people: 47,456 people have received their first doses and 164,100 people have completed their second doses.
COVID-19 vaccine updates for May:
- Only second-dose vaccinations are provided through the month of May at both DOH-Pasco drive-thru vaccination sites. No first-dose vaccines are offered at these locations.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at Saint Leo University
- Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at Sears, Gulf View Square Mall
- COVID-19 vaccination appointments are now available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at our Dade City clinic located at 13941 15th, Dade City, FL 33525.
- COVID-19 vaccination appointments are now available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. at our New Port Richey clinic located at 10841 Little Rd., New Port Richey, FL 34654.
To schedule an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccination at DOH-Pasco, Individuals can call 727-861-5260 and select Option 1 for Medical Services then Option 2 for Immunizations.
At this time, only the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine is available through DOH-Pasco. To expedite the registration process at the new vaccination clinic sites, DOH-Pasco asks individuals who make an appointment by phone to complete the Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Consent Form prior to arriving. Consent forms are available in English and Spanish on the DOH-Pasco COVID-19 Vaccination Distribution webpage.
DOH-Pasco is asking people with scheduled appointments to arrive no more than 15 minutes before their scheduled time. It will result in a longer wait for you and others adhering to their times. It is required to have a photo I.D. when checking in for all vaccination appointments.
Testing Reminder: COVID-19 drive-thru testing at the Gulf View Square Mall is only available on Mondays from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. The last day DOH-Pasco will be providing COVID-19 testing at the Gulf View Square Mall is Monday, May 24. Testing is NOT provided at Saint Leo University. For additional testing sites in Pasco County, go to bit.ly/PascoCOVIDtest.
Pasco County has over 130 locations providing vaccine throughout the county. Please visit the DOH Vaccine Locator webpage to find COVID-19 vaccination sites by county or city.