All children require a Florida Certificate of Immunizations prior to attending Florida schools.
Public/Non-Public Schools Kindergarten through 12th Grade vaccine requirements:
- Four or five doses of Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis (DTaP)
- Three or four doses of Hepatitis B (Hep B)
- Four or five doses of Polio
- Two doses of Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR)
- Two doses of Varicella* for kindergarten through grade six
- One dose of Varicella* for grades seven through twelve
- Two doses of Meningococcal vaccine is recommended for children 11 to 18 years
- One Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis (Tdap) vaccine is required for children attending the seventh or eighth grade
*Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine is not required if there is a history of varicella disease documented by the healthcare provider.
FREE childhood immunizations are available.
|Vaccines for Your Children|
Vaccinate Your Children
Infant Immunizations FAQs
DOH-Pasco Clinic Locations
|Dade City |
13941 15th Street
Dade City, FL 33525
|Wesley Chapel |
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
New Port Richey