Skip Global navigation and goto content


Florida Department of Health in Pasco County

Women, Infants, and Children 

WIC is a special supplemental nutrition program Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) that is federally funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and is administered in Florida by the Department of Health.

WIC provides the following at no cost:

  • An EBT card to purchase healthy foods (fruits, vegetables, whole grains, milk, cheese, eggs, cereal and  juice)
  • Nutrition education and counseling
  • Breastfeeding support
  • Referrals for health care and community services

WIC Program Information in Español and Kreyòl

WIC Services

Are You Eligible?

  1. You must be a pregnant woman, or a woman who has recently been pregnant, a breastfeeding mother, an infant or a child under 5 years of age.
  2. You must live in Florida.
  3. You must meet certain income guidelines.
    • You must have a total household income equal to or less than the amounts shown in the WIC Income Guidelines OR you are eligible if you or other family members are currently receiving Medicaid, Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA) or Food Stamps.
    • You do NOT have to be on a public assistance program to qualify for WIC.
    • Before eligibility is completed, WIC staff will verify your gross household income. You need to bring proof of household income so that the staff can determine your eligibility. 

Pasco County WIC Locations

Dade City
13941 15th Street
Dade City, FL 33525

Wesley Chapel
33845 FL-54
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543

11611 Denton Avenue
Hudson, FL 34667
New Port Richey
5640 Main Street
New Port Richey, FL 34652

For an appointment call:
1-877-WIC-BEBY (1-877-942-2329)

On Your First Visit, Be Sure To Bring

  • EACH family member who is applying to receive WIC services.
  • Proof of ALL income for everyone in the household (before taxes and deductions are taken out). Income includes such things as: salaries, child support and alimony, foster care payments, interest withdrawn, unemployment compensation, and military earnings; OR, if you receive Medicaid, Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA), or Food Assistance, you are income eligible for WIC. (If you do not receive Medicaid or TCA, but other members of your household receive these benefits, you may be income-eligible for WIC.) WIC staff can verify your enrollment in these programs. However, it is helpful to bring the current "Notice of Case Action" letter, which is proof of eligibility for one or more of these programs.
  • ONE proof of where you live (no P.O. boxes). The document must be current and show your name and address. Items that are allowed include a utility bill, bank/insurance statement, or driver's license. You must be currently living in Florida, but you don't have to be a U.S. citizen.
  • ONE proof of identification for you and ONE proof of identification for any infant or child applying for WIC, such as a birth certificate, driver's license, crib card, military ID, photo ID, Social Security Card, or hospital record.
  • If your doctor has completed the WIC Medical Referral Form, bring this form to your appointment.
  • The Social Security Number for each person applying for WIC, if available.
  • The immunization (shot) record for each child, if available.


USDA Non-Discrimination Statement

The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

This institution is an equal opportunity provider. To view the full nondiscrimination statement, in multiple languages, please visit the Food and Nutrition Service of the U. S. Department of Agriculture.