The Florida Department of Health (FDOH) encourages everyone to maximize the health benefits and fun of summertime spent in and around Florida's waters: play it safe and keep it healthy.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
CLINIC LOCATIONS & HOURS:
10841 Little Rd, New Port Richey, FL 34654
Mon-Fri ~ 8 am - 5 pm
13941 15th St, Dade City, FL 33525
Mon-Thurs ~ 8 am - 5 pm
33845 FL-54, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
Tues, Thurs, Fri ~ 8 am - 5 pm
Hepatitis A Virus is a vaccine-preventable form of infectious hepatitis.
1. Hepatitis A is contagious and can harm your liver.
2. Prevent the spread of hepatitis A. Talk to your health care provider about getting vaccinated.
3. The hepatitis A vaccine is safe and effective.
The hepatitis A information line is available to the public to answer questions regarding hepatitis A activity in Florida. The information line is available Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm during normal business hours.
The toll free number is 1-844-CALL-DOH (844-225-5364)
You may email your questions to: HepA@flhealth.govRead More
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez And Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Meet With Martin County Stakeholders And Community Leaders To Discuss Hepatitis A Outbreak
- FDOH Urges Summer Safety with Tips for Swimming, Grilling and Chilling
- Florida Department of Health Encourages Safety this 4th of July
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nunez and Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Confirm CDC to Partner in Hepatitis A Outbreak Response
- Florida Residents and Visitors Urged to Prepare for Hurricane Season
- DOH-Pasco Cautions Public About Waterborne Illness, Crypto
- DOH-Pasco Spotlights Tobacco Use and Lung Health for World No Tobacco Day
- DOH-Pasco Identifies Case of Hepatitis A in Food Service Worker; Encourages Vaccination
- Pasco County Health Officials Issue Rabies Alert
352-521-1450 Select option 2 or After hours 727-257-1177 (pager) or call 866-568-0119 for the answering service
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals