DOH-Pasco is no longer providing COVID-19 vaccinations at the Gulf View Square Mall or Saint Leo University.
COVID-19 vaccination appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm at our Dade City clinic at 13941 15th St. and at our New Port Richey clinic located at 10841 Little Rd.
To schedule an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccination at a DOH-Pasco clinic in Dade City or New Port Richey, individuals can call 727-861-5260 and select Option 1 for Medical Services then select Option 2 for Immunizations.
For the most-up-to date information on COVID-19 vaccination, please click the link below.CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON VACCINE DISTRIBUTION
No events at this time
- Governor DeSantis Approves Budget to Continue Improving Public Health in Florida
- Memorial Day - Florida Health and Safety Officials Encourage Floridians to Remember Water Safety
- Setting the Record Straight: Florida Department of Health Addresses False Miami Herald Claims
- State Surgeon General Issues Public Health Advisory Rescinding Previously Issued Advisories, Expanding Vaccine Eligibility, and Encouraging the Resumption of In-Person Government Operations and Services Statewide
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Are Available Throughout Florida
- Pasco County Coastal Beach Monitoring Results 6/14/2021
- Pasco County Coastal Beach Monitoring Results 6/7/2021
- Increased WIC Benefits Provide Families with More Fruits and Vegetables
- COVID-19 Positivity Rate in Pasco County is Below Four Percent
727-619-0300 For the 24/7 COVID-19 State Call Center, call 866-779-6121 or email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
|See our locations|
352-521-1450 Select option 5 or After hours 727-257-1177 (pager) or call 866-568-0119 for the answering service
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals