Pasco and Pinellas County Health Departments Are Working Together to Vaccinate Residents Against Hepatitis A
CLINIC LOCATIONS & HOURS:
10841 Little Rd, New Port Richey, FL 34654
Mon-Fri ~ 8 am - 5 pm
13941 15th St, Dade City, FL 33525
Mon-Thurs ~ 8 am - 5 pm
33845 FL-54, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
Tues, Thurs, Fri ~ 8 am - 5 pm
Hepatitis A Virus is a vaccine-preventable form of infectious hepatitis.
1. Hepatitis A is contagious and can harm your liver.
2. Prevent the spread of hepatitis A. Talk to your health care provider about getting vaccinated.
3. The hepatitis A vaccine is safe and effective.
The hepatitis A information line is available to the public to answer questions regarding hepatitis A activity in Florida. The information line is available Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm during normal business hours.
The toll free number is 1-844-CALL-DOH (844-225-5364)
You may email your questions to: HepA@flhealth.govRead More
No events at this time
- FDOH reminds everyone to DRAIN and COVER
- Emergency Order for Hurricane Dorian
- Hurricane Dorian
- Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Issues Public Health Emergency in Response to Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez And Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Meet With Martin County Stakeholders And Community Leaders To Discuss Hepatitis A Outbreak
- DOH-Pasco Cautions Public About Waterborne Illness, Crypto
- DOH-Pasco Spotlights Tobacco Use and Lung Health for World No Tobacco Day
- It’s Summertime, Florida! Keep it Safe and Healthy at the Beach, Lake, River or Spring
- DOH-Pasco Identifies Case of Hepatitis A in Food Service Worker; Encourages Vaccination
352-521-1450 Select option 5 or After hours 727-257-1177 (pager) or call 866-568-0119 for the answering service
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals