CLINIC LOCATIONS & HOURS:
10841 Little Rd, New Port Richey, FL 34654
Mon-Fri ~ 8 am - 5 pm
13941 15th St, Dade City, FL 33525
Mon-Thurs ~ 8 am - 5 pm
33845 FL-54, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
Tues, Thurs, Fri ~ 8 am - 5 pm
Hepatitis A Virus is a vaccine-preventable form of infectious hepatitis.
1. Hepatitis A is contagious and can harm your liver.
2. Prevent the spread of hepatitis A. Talk to your health care provider about getting vaccinated.
3. The hepatitis A vaccine is safe and effective.
The hepatitis A information line is available to the public to answer questions regarding hepatitis A activity in Florida. The information line is available Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm during normal business hours.
The toll free number is 1-844-CALL-DOH (844-225-5364)
You may email your questions to: HepA@flhealth.govRead More
No events at this time
- Lieutenant Governor Nuñez Leads Roundtable To Address Hepatitis A Response
- Holiday Cooking - Make the Meal Safely Before You Serve
- $650,000 Awarded in Harmful Algal Bloom Research Funding
- ICYMI - The FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- DOH-Pasco Observes World AIDS Day, Continues Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- DOH-Pasco Promotes Early Detection and Treatment to Fight Breast Cancer
- DOH-Pasco Partners with Winn-Dixie in Hudson for Hepatitis A Outreach
- Pasco and Pinellas County Health Departments Are Working Together to Vaccinate Residents Against Hepatitis A
352-521-1450 Select option 5 or After hours 727-257-1177 (pager) or call 866-568-0119 for the answering service
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals