The Florida Department of Health in Pasco County is working with community partners to provide COVID-19 testing throughout Pasco County. It is recommended that people call facilities prior to going for testing to ensure they meet any guidelines required by the provider.
The elderly and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness. Wash your hands with soap & water. Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands. If you're sick, stay at home & avoid crowds.
Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
COVID-19 Call Center Available 24/7
(866) 779-6121 or COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
CDC Info: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov
CURRENT CLINIC LOCATIONS & HOURS:
All health visits will be conducted over the phone.
10841 Little Rd, New Port Richey, FL 34654
Telehealth: Monday, Wednesday, Friday ~ 8am – 5pm
13941 15th St, Dade City, FL 33525
Telehealth: Tuesday & Thursday ~ 8am – 5pm
Wesley Chapel Clinic is TEMPORARILY CLOSED.
Hepatitis A Virus is a vaccine-preventable form of infectious hepatitis.
1. Hepatitis A is contagious and can harm your liver.
2. Prevent the spread of hepatitis A. Talk to your health care provider about getting vaccinated.
3. The hepatitis A vaccine is safe and effective.
The hepatitis A information line is available to the public to answer questions regarding hepatitis A activity in Florida. The information line is available Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm during normal business hours.
Toll-free number: 1-844-CALL-DOH (844-225-5364)
You may email your questions to: HepA@flhealth.govRead More
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Sixty-Seven Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Florida Surgeon General Urge Floridians to Take Action to Slow the Spread and Protect the Vulnerable as the Fourth of July Holiday Weekend Approaches
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Forty-Five Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Fifty-Eight Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Twenty-Eight Deaths Related to COVID-19
- DOH-Pasco Urges Residents to follow CDC Guidance for Proper Hand Hygiene
- DOH-Pasco Urges the Use of Cloth Face Coverings in Public
- CDC Interim Guidance – Get Your Household Ready
- DOH-Pasco Observes World AIDS Day, Continues Fight Against HIV/AIDS
727-619-0300 COVID-19 State Call Center 866-779-6121 M-F 8a-5p, after hours: COVID-19@Flhealth.gov
|See our locations|
352-521-1450 Select option 5 or After hours 727-257-1177 (pager) or call 866-568-0119 for the answering service
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals