CLINIC LOCATIONS & HOURS:
10841 Little Rd, New Port Richey, FL 34654
Mon-Fri ~ 8 am - 5 pm
13941 15th St, Dade City, FL 33525
Mon-Thurs ~ 8 am - 5 pm
33845 FL-54, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
Tues, Thurs, Fri ~ 8 am - 5 pm
Hepatitis A Virus is a vaccine-preventable form of infectious hepatitis.
1. Hepatitis A is contagious and can harm your liver.
2. Prevent the spread of hepatitis A. Talk to your health care provider about getting vaccinated.
3. The hepatitis A vaccine is safe and effective.
The hepatitis A information line is available to the public to answer questions regarding hepatitis A activity in Florida. The information line is available Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm during normal business hours.
The toll free number is 1-844-CALL-DOH (844-225-5364)
You may email your questions to: HepA@flhealth.govRead More
No events at this time
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers?
- Governor DeSantis' Bolder, Brighter, Better Future Budget Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- New Administrator Selected for Charlotte County
- Safe Sleep for Florida Infants
- DOH-Pasco Partners with Winn-Dixie in Hudson for Hepatitis A Outreach
- Pasco and Pinellas County Health Departments Are Working Together to Vaccinate Residents Against Hepatitis A
- DOH-Pasco Cautions Public About Waterborne Illness, Crypto
- DOH-Pasco Spotlights Tobacco Use and Lung Health for World No Tobacco Day
352-521-1450 Select option 5 or After hours 727-257-1177 (pager) or call 866-568-0119 for the answering service
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals