The World Health Organization made an announcement Feb. 11 that the official name for the illness caused by the new coronavirus (previously known as 2019 Novel Coronavirus or 2019-nCoV) is now COVID-19.
The Florida Department of Health (Department) is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to closely monitor the current outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus and is actively working to ensure that the most up-to-date CDC guidance is quickly and accurately disseminated to local partners.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
CLINIC LOCATIONS & HOURS:
10841 Little Rd, New Port Richey, FL 34654
Mon-Fri ~ 8 am - 5 pm
13941 15th St, Dade City, FL 33525
Mon-Thurs ~ 8 am - 5 pm
33845 FL-54, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
Tues, Thurs, Fri ~ 8 am - 5 pm
Hepatitis A Virus is a vaccine-preventable form of infectious hepatitis.
1. Hepatitis A is contagious and can harm your liver.
2. Prevent the spread of hepatitis A. Talk to your health care provider about getting vaccinated.
3. The hepatitis A vaccine is safe and effective.
The hepatitis A information line is available to the public to answer questions regarding hepatitis A activity in Florida. The information line is available Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm during normal business hours.
The toll free number is 1-844-CALL-DOH (844-225-5364)
You may email your questions to: HepA@flhealth.govRead More
No events at this time
- Know Your Heart Numbers
- Florida Department of Health Launches Community Effort in Fight Against Drug Overdose and Opioid Abuse
- February 7 is National Black HIV and AIDS Awareness Day
- Every 4 and a Half Minutes a Baby in the U.S. is Born with a Birth Defect
- Is Your County, City or Town a Healthy Community Champion?
- DOH-Pasco Observes World AIDS Day, Continues Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- DOH-Pasco Promotes Early Detection and Treatment to Fight Breast Cancer
- DOH-Pasco Partners with Winn-Dixie in Hudson for Hepatitis A Outreach
- Pasco and Pinellas County Health Departments Are Working Together to Vaccinate Residents Against Hepatitis A
352-521-1450 Select option 5 or After hours 727-257-1177 (pager) or call 866-568-0119 for the answering service
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals