Find what you need to know now about COVID-19 in Florida here: https://floridahealthcovid19.gov
For COVID-19 data by location, visit https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker
Go to www.flhealthcharts.com to access data on many health indicators, including COVID-19 and other reportable and infectious diseases.
COVID-19 TESTING: Available at the Gulf View Square Mall seven days a week from 7am – 7pm. Visit bit.ly/PascoCOVIDtesting for more info.
Go to testing.nomihealth.com/signup/fl to schedule an appointment. For questions regarding results, please call 904-295-0562 seven days a week from 8am-8pm.
The public can go to patientportalfl.com to register for monoclonal antibody therapy (MAB) treatments. For additional information on MAB treatments, visit floridahealthcovid19.gov/treatment.FLORIDA COVID-19 RESPONSE
No events at this time
- Florida Department of Health Issues Notice of Fine to Leon County Totaling More Than $3.5 Million for Violation of Florida Law
- Setting the Record Straight - Nikki Fried Perpetuates COVID-19 Misinformation
- Child Care Food Program Continues to Contribute to Child Wellness in Florida
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando
- Pasco County Coastal Beach Monitoring Results 9/20/2021
- Free Rapid HIV & Hepatitis C Testing in Pasco County
- Pasco County Coastal Beach Monitoring Results 9/7/2021
- Pasco County Coastal Beach Monitoring Results 8/23/2021
727-619-0300 For the 24/7 COVID-19 State Call Center, call 866-779-6121 or email COVIDemail@example.com
|See our locations|
352-521-1450 Select option 5 or After hours 727-257-1177 (pager)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals