Thank you for your interest in obtaining the COVID-19 vaccine at the Florida Department of Health in Pasco County.
We have contracted with CDR Maguire Health & Medical to manage Pasco County’s vaccination registration.
Please keep in mind we are in Phase 1 of the vaccination program. This program will continue for months. Please visit our website often for the most up-to-date information.
In the meantime, please continue to wear a mask, wash your hands frequently, maintain a social distance and stay at home if you are feeling sick.
For the most up to date information on the COVID-19 vaccination, please click the link below. Thank you for your continued patience.CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON VACCINE DISTRIBUTION
- Vaccine Locater
- Radon Month
- Florida Vaccine Update
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19
- DOH-PASCO WILL BE REDUCING DAYS OF COVID-19 TESTING
- DOH-Pasco To Hold Vaccination Clinics at Gulfview Square Mall and Saint Leo University January 19 - 22
- Pasco County Opens Vaccination Appointment Portal to Residents Age 65 and Older
- Do I need to be a resident of Florida to receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
727-619-0300 For the 24/7 COVID-19 State Call Center, call 866-779-6121 or email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
|See our locations|
352-521-1450 Select option 5 or After hours 727-257-1177 (pager) or call 866-568-0119 for the answering service
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals