The Florida Department of Health in Pasco County (DOH-Pasco), in partnership with Pasco County Emergency Management, Sears at the Gulf View Square Mall and Saint Leo University, continues to provide COVID-19 vaccinations to Florida residents. In an effort to keep the public aware of COVID-19 vaccine distribution, DOH-Pasco will continue to issue updates every week.
DOH-Pasco has expanded vaccination efforts to dental and medical offices that are not affiliated with hospitals. Practice managers are asked to complete a survey for staff who have direct patient contact and want to receive the COVID-19 vaccine: (copy/paste the link below)
The survey will help establish the best method to provide vaccine to these individuals and will be open through Friday, March 5, 2021. DOH-Pasco will follow up with information for how staff can get vaccinated.
For Florida residents age 65 and older, please go to www.patientportalfl.com to create an account with CDR Maguire Health & Medical for upcoming appointments OR call 1-844-770-8548. New appointments open every Sunday at 2:00 pm for the following week.
For the most-up-to date information on the COVID-19 vaccination, please click the link below. Thank you for your continued patience.CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON VACCINE DISTRIBUTION
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- Pasco County Continues to Protect Florida Residents Against COVID-19: Almost 60,000 People Vaccinated
- Overdose Deaths Accelerating COVID-19 Pandemic, Expanded Prevention Efforts Needed
- Pasco County Plans to Provide Vaccine for Health Care Providers, COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics: Week of Feb 21
- Pasco County Continues to Protect Florida Residents Against COVID-19: Over 48,000 People Vaccinated
727-619-0300 For the 24/7 COVID-19 State Call Center, call 866-779-6121 or email COVIDemail@example.com
|See our locations|
352-521-1450 Select option 5 or After hours 727-257-1177 (pager) or call 866-568-0119 for the answering service
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals