Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Program
and WIC Breastfeeding Class
Free Breastfeeding classes are being offered at WIC clinics throughout Pasco County.
- Starting out right
- How to make milk
- Return to Work support
- The first 10 days
- How to know if baby is getting enough
- Latching the baby on
- Pumping and safe storing
Breastfeeding class locations:
- New Port Richey – 5640 Main Street
- Dade City – 13941 15th Street
- Hudson – 11611 Denton Avenue
- Wesley Chapel – 33845 FL-54
Breastfeeding Support Line: 727-484-3760
For an appointment, please call: 1-877-WIC-BEBY
Go to Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) for more detailed information about WIC.
WIC is an equal opportunity provider.